Mike Sallander is a serial entrepreneur who has emerged as one of the leaders in the Business Catalyst community, co-founding Chicago Digital, BC Academe and Solid Sky, and also the new owner of the BC App Store. He is a unique problem solver who enjoys helping businesses and developers alike.
Pick the sessions below and register on your relevant timezone.
Wed/Thu, July 27th/28th: BC Widgets – Learn how to create your own
- EU/US session --- July 27th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- US/AU session --- July 27th at 4:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EST (New York) / July 28th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
Business Catalyst widgets are per-written modular pieces of code to help you add more functionality to your BC sites while saving you time. Business
Catalyst has made many widgets available to you, but did you know you can create your own? Adopting the idea of creating widgets can help standardize
solutions and reduce development time internally for you and your company.
To help you put your learning into practice, webinar participants will be receive a 15% discount on their next website. (*Some conditions apply, see below)
Registrations are now open for the August and September sessions as well:
Wed/Thu, August 17th/18th: A whole new way of looking at page editing
- EU/US session --- August 17th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- US/AU session --- August 17th at 4:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EST (New York) / August 18th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
Are you tired of only having one editable region for a page? Are your clients looking for easy ways to change header images, side modules, and footer
modules for pages and templates? Make these issues a thing of the past by tuning into this month’s webinar where Mike Sallander will be showing
you how the power of Style Guides and a Page Control Web App will transform your client’s editing experience. You will see several examples of
how this technique has been used on actual websites and insight into how to accomplish this for your own websites.
Wed/Thu, September 21st/22nd: New Revenue Models at the BC App Store
- EU/US session --- September 21th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PST (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EST (New York)
- US/AU session --- September 21th at 4:00PM US PST (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EST (New York) / September 22st at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
App developers have new ways to distribute their apps to the BC community. This provides greater financial opportunity for developers and the potential
for even better apps for BC App Store customers. The 2 new revenue models are: Recurring Apps per Site and One Time Apps per partner. These revenue
models make the distribution of integration apps possible so you can easily connect Business Catalyst to external CRMs, Email Marketing, Analytics,
Marketing Products and more! In this webinar, Mike Sallander, owner of the BC App Store will be walking you through the developer program and showcase
apps that are already using these new revenue models.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to send them over to BCPartner-Team@adobe.com. We will be happy to answer all your inquiries.
*15% discount coupon applies for new site upgrades on any monthly/yearly desired plan, for the first year. Coupon validity: 30-Sep-2016, only available for the webinars’ attendees. The discount code will only be offered live, during the webinar session.
Thank you and see you there!
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team