Mike Sallander is a serial entrepreneur who has emerged as one of the leaders in the Business Catalyst community, co-founding Chicago Digital, BC Academe and Solid Sky, and also the new owner of the BC App Store. He is a unique problem solver who enjoys helping businesses and developers alike.
Pick the sessions below and register on your relevant timezone.
Tue/Wed, July 14th/15th: Abandoned Cart techniques to boost sales
- US/AU session --- July 14th at 4:00PM US PDT (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EDT (New York) / July 15th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
- EU/US session --- July 15th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PDT (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EDT (New York)
Close to 70% of potential buyers are abandoning carts, which leaves a lot of money left on the table! Earning the sale by reengaging these customers can drive a lot more revenue for your business. In this webinar, Mike Sallander will walk through the techniques and implementations to track, reduce and re-engage with customers who abandon the cart or purchase page.
To help you put your learning into practice, webinar participants will be receive a 15% discount on their next website. (*Some conditions apply, see below)
Registrations are now open for the August and September sessions as well:
Tue/Wed, August 11th/12th: Speed Optimization to improve user experience and search engine rankings
- US/AU session --- August 11th at 4:00PM US PDT (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EDT (New York) / August 12th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
- EU/US session --- August 12th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PDT (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EDT (New York)
Slow websites are hurting your bottom line because load time:
- Is a major contributor in page abandonment
- Decreases customer satisfaction
- Makes it less likely that customers will do business with your site again
- Reduces conversion rates
- Impacts your search engine rankings
The good news is that Business Catalyst with the power of BC.Next puts you in control of significantly improving your page speeds. Mike Sallander will demonstrate techniques to improve your website load time and ultimately, the success of your website.
Tue/Wed, September 15th/16th: How module_data is changing the way we develop
- US/AU session --- September 15th at 4:00PM US PDT (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EDT (New York) / September 16th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
- EU/US session --- September 16th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PDT (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EDT (New York)
This new tag in Business Catalyst is creating a myriad of new possibilities for website development with BC. Using the simple tag interface that all BC developers have come to love, you can now make server side API calls. This has a few implications:
- Opens up new possibilities
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to develop
- Can improve site performance (page speeds)
Mike Sallander will reveal a few development recipes using the module_data tag.
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to send them over to BCPartner-Team@adobe.com. We will be happy to answer all your inquiries.
*15% discount coupon applies for new site upgrades on any yearly/biyearly desired plan, until the next renewal. Coupon validity: 30-Sep-2015, only available for the webinars’ attendees. The discount code will only be offered live, during the webinar session.
Thank you and see you there!
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team