Slow websites are hurting your bottom line because load time:
- Is a major contributor in page abandonment
- Decreases customer satisfaction
- Makes it less likely that customers will do business with your site again
- Reduces conversion rates
- Impacts your search engine rankings
The good news is that Business Catalyst with the power of BC.Next puts you in control of significantly improving your page speeds. Mike Sallander will demonstrate techniques to improve your website load time and ultimately, the success of your website.
Pick the sessions below and register on your relevant timezone.
Tue/Wed, August 11th/12th: Speed Optimization to improve user experience and search engine rankings
- US/AU session --- August 11th at 4:00PM US PDT (San Francisco) / 7:00PM US EDT (New York) / August 12th at 9:00AM Australia (Sydney)
- EU/US session --- August 12th at 5:00PM Europe (London) / 9:00AM US PDT (San Francisco) / 12:00PM US EDT (New York)
To help you put your learning into practice, webinar participants will be receive a 15% discount on their next website. (*15% discount coupon applies for new site upgrades on any yearly/biyearly desired plan, until the next renewal. Coupon validity: 30-Sep-2015, only available for the webinars’ attendees. The discount code will only be offered live, during the webinar session.)
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to send them over to BCPartner-Team@adobe.com. We will be happy to answer all your inquiries.
Thank you and see you there!
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team