Dev-in-a-Box is a jQuery plugin unlike anything else. It is the complete toolkit for the front-end web developer. If your job is to build websites, Dev-in-a-Box can save you hundreds of hours otherwise spent writing and implementing js functionality.
- You cannot outgrow Dev-in-a-Box. It is used by everyone from new web designers all the way to the most advanced front-end developers.
- It’s features, called tricks, can be used separately, or in concert to accomplish the most amazing functionality.
- Each trick has a number of options that can be set to help you accomplish the most custom features.
- The possible features and functionality you can create with Dev-in-a-Box are limitless.
- Active Nav: ActiveNav makes it easy to create truly dynamic navigation throughout your site. It can be used to produce active states on your menus, or even to dynamically build secondary and even deeper navigation based on the current section of your site.
- Crumbs: Crumbs creates breadcrumbs anywhere on your site, intelligently naming them based on your actual page names defined in the admin. You'll never look back.
- Date: Date is a powerful way to display custom-formatted date and time information anywhere on your site. It harnesses the functionality of moment.js, while maintaining the simplicity of Dev-in-a-Box.
- Same As: For those times when you need to copy one field's value to another, SameAs has your back. It even allows you to setup copy groups, like billing and shipping fields, or do math or concatination with the field values. It’s easy syntax simply could not be faster to implement.
- Secure: Make BC's security features work for your site, not against it. Secure can guide users back to your primary domain after performing a transaction on the worldsecuresystems secure domain. Or it can run a custom script, or even redirect a user out of a secure area, when the system automatically logs them out. It even automatically redirects pages the secure domain when there is a payment form on the page.
- Trigger: Trigger gives you the ability to use one element to 'trigger' a behavior on another. For instance, you may want to add or remove a class when a button is clicked.
About the Developer
ONE Creative is one of Business Catalyst's top development partners.
ONE is championing a movement to establish high development standards in the community through best practices, better tools, and higher skills.
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team