To ensure the highest levels of performance and reliability, we've scheduled a database server upgrade on our EU AWS data center. To minimize the customer impact, the upgrade is scheduled at the most convenient hours for the region and will take up to 4 hours to complete. During the maintenance procedure, creating and updating content, Partner registration, trial site creation, publish from Muse, sFTP, APIs and some site admin sections will not be available. Additionally, all sites on the EU data center will experience a 10 minutes downtime sometimes during the maintenance window. Except for the scheduled 10 minutes downtime, the website front-ends will not be impacted by the maintenance.
- Start date and time: Monday, June 16th, 3:00 AM UTC (check data center times)
- Duration: We are targeting a 4 hours maintenance window
- Partner registration, Trial site creation Muse Publish, APIs, FTP and some admin section will not be available through the entire maintenance window
- All websites and services on EU data center will experience a 10 minutes downtime sometimes within the maintenance window
- Creating or updating content on the impacted sites will be unavailable during the maintenance procedure
For up to date information about system status, check the Business Catalyst System Status page. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these service interruptions. Please make sure that your customers and team members are made aware of these important updates.
Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team