[Update: We've just released the full BC Unconference schedule and event details for Partner drinks on Sunday 5th October. Read the agenda below for more information]
We're happy to announce the Business Catalyst sessions and events at this year's Adobe MAX conference. This year is all about our latest releases and how partners can use these new features to deliver powerful more functionality for their customers. As always, attending MAX is a great opportunity to network with your fellow designers, developers and BC Partners.
View the agenda below, which includes a range of dedicated BC sessions and a BC Unconference catering to both new and experienced Partners. For session descriptions and times, check out the official Adobe MAX scheduler here.
Top Reasons to Attend MAX 2014
- Learn how you can get the most out of Business Catalyst Open Admin and BC.Next initiatives
- Get some hands-on training on liquid, new module syntax and REST APIs
- Expand your horizons and open up new business opportunities by networking with like-minded designers, developers and Partners
- Meet the team and have a drink on us - we'll be running a series of events where you can sit down with the people behind BC to discuss your thoughts and concerns.
To get your hands on a conference pass, make sure you visit the MAX website and register today!
Also, don't forget to attend our social event on Sunday 5 October. The event kicks off at 5:30pm and runs until late. Drinks and appetizers on us!
BC Sessions @ MAX 2014 Full Agenda
Sunday, 5 October
- 5:30pm - Partner drinks with the Business Catalyst team @ Rick's Place, Figueroa Hotel
Monday, 6 October - The BC Unconference (fully booked)
- 1:00pm - 1:15pm – Welcome & Introductions
- 1:15pm - 1:55pm – Official Adobe opening presentation
- 2:00pm - 2:55pm – BC.Next deep dive with Lucian Cozma
- 3:00pm - 3:55pm – Open Platform deep dive with Radu Cosnita
- 4:00pm - 4:55pm – BC Roadmap open table with Alexandru Costin
- 5:00pm - 5:55pm – BC Sandpile with Scott Reynolds from Thrise
- 6:00pm - 8:30pm – Meet the Teams, Adobe Booth in Community Pavilion
If you're unable to attend, you can also watch it live over Adobe Connect.
Tuesday, 7 October
- 8:30am - Delivering Custom Web Applications Using Business Catalyst with Radu Cosnita
Wednesday, 8 October
- 3:30pm - Creating Personalized Web Experiences with Business Catalyst with Lucian Cozma & Liam Dilley from Pretty
We look forward to seeing you at MAX 2014!