This month we'll meet Wednesday, September 24, for a webinar that will teach you a thing or two on:
Pitching your competitive advantage with BC WebCommerce
- A love story about Clients and Elephants and offering the best value in town.
Andy Mundell is owner of on.co.nz. A NZ based web agency and BC partner who for the past six years has successfully sold all new clients on BC's full WebCommerce plan (including price driven entry-level customers) without meeting any pricing resistance. In fact, he argues that with the right presentation, WebCommerce becomes your compelling, competitive advantage. He shares his pitch including some valuable inclusions from OnCompany's proposal template, to show you how and why this is a winning formula.
- Is the cost of BC hosting the elephant in the room when pitching or pricing to prospective clients?
- Do clients tell you they can get hosting for a fraction of the price elsewhere?
- Do you bury or absorb hosting costs to compete with WordPress and other open-source based proposals?
- Do you go for the lowest BC plan that will accommodate your clients requirements?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then he says "you're doing it wrong and should attend this webinar".
You can register for this session here:
- Australian/EU session - 7:00PM Australia (Sydney) / 10:00AM Europe (London)
- US/EU session - 9:00AM United States time (San Francisco) / 5:00PM Europe (London)
If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to send them over to BCPartner-Team@adobe.com.
See you there!
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team