Back in 2011, we brought Partners an amazing line-up of Business Catalyst sessions and labs at the annual Adobe MAX conference. It was a great conference for Business Catalyst, with the community coming out in force and over 60 Partners in attendance. As you may be aware, Adobe skipped MAX in late-2012, with the aim of bringing you an even bigger, better MAX conference this coming May 2013.
MAX 2013 is going to be massive for Business Catalyst with an exciting, expanded range of sessions and labs on offer. Attending the MAX conference is a fantastic opportuntiy to network with fellow designers, developers and Business Catalyst Partners.
View the agenda below, which includes a range of dedicated BC sessions catering to both new and experienced Partners. For session descriptions and times, check out the official Adobe MAX scheduler here.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend MAX 2013
- Hear how you can grow your web design business from successful Business Catalyst Partners
- Learn how to more effectively build and sell Business Catalyst sites to your clients
- Expand your horizons and open up new business opportunities by networking with like-minded designers, developers and Partners
To get your hands on a conference pass, make sure you visit the MAX website and register today!
Also, don't forget to attend our social event on Sunday 5 May, hosted at Rick's Place, Figueroa Hotel. The event kicks off at 5:30pm and runs until late. Drinks and appetizers on us!
BC Sessions/Labs @ MAX 2013 Full Agenda
Sunday, 5 May
- 5:30pm - Partner drinks with the Business Catalyst team @ Rick's Place, Figueroa Hotel
Monday, 6 May
- 12:45pm - Building business websites with Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst with Adam Broadway
- 2:45pm - Creating impactful, responsive websites using Business Catalyst with Dr. Paul Cheney
- 5:00pm - Building Web Apps without coding using Business Catalyst with Jason Tinnin
Tuesday, 7 May
- 12:30pm - Building business websites with Dreamweaver and Business Catalyst with Adam Broadway
- 3:00pm - Creating impactful, responsive websites using Business Catalyst with Dr. Paul Cheney
- 3:00pm - Adding Adobe Muse to your Business Catalyst toolkit with Chris Kellett
- 4:00pm - Digital marketing best practices with Business Catalyst with Brett Stockley
Wednesday, 8 May
- 9:30am - Measuring and optimizing your eCommerce checkout experience with Karim Ardalan
- 11:00am - Developing an effective sales strategy for your web agency with Tim Gentle
- 11:00am - Building Web Apps without coding using Business Catalyst with Jason Tinnin
- 3:30pm - Zero to Hero: The Business Catalyst Partner Journey with Brent Weaver
We look forward to seeing you at MAX 2013!