Last update: 10:45AM February 20, 2011
We have just finnished the migration of all sites from the Asia Pacific (legacy Sydney) data center to our new data center in Sydney.
- Sites previously hosted on Asia Pacific (legacy Sydney) DC are now hosted on the new Sydney DC
- All Sydney sites with internal DNS are now delivered from the new data center and are loading really fast
- Old Sydney sites with external DNS are delivered through the reverse proxy solution and working fine, performance seems to be stable
- FTP service does not work for sites with external DNS previously hosted on Asia Pacific (legacy Sydney) DC; you will need to update DNS information to fix this problem
- Sites hosted on other data center are fully operational, all services are working
At this point systems are stable and we are confident that the migration was successful. Our operations and engineering team are working on final configurations on the new Sydney data center but we can declare that the migration is completed.
You can proceed with updating DNS settings:
- Sites with external DNS formely hosted on Asia Pacific - please refer to this page for detailed instructions on updating your external DNS settings.
- All sites with internal DNS - please refer to this knowledgebase article.
If you discover any problem with your site following the migration, please report it to our support team.
Thank you all for your support through the process,
Adobe Business Catalyst Product Manager