We'd like to thank everyone who was able to make it out to Los Angeles this year for Adobe MAX 2013. We had around 50 Partners in attendance, and a fantastic week of sessions, labs and social events.
Check out our BC @ MAX 2013 Facebook photo album to see the BC community out in force.
Watch the session video recordings
If you weren't able to attend, don't fear - we've got you covered with full video recordings of our Business Catalyst sessions presented by leading Partners.
Digital Marketing Best Practices with Business Catalyst with Brett Stockley from Pretty
Learn how to develop and execute an effective online marketing plan for your client's online business. Join Brett Stockley from the agency Pretty to:
- Learn best practices deployed by Pretty Pollution across search, social networks, and more
- Discover how Pretty Pollution utilizes Adobe Business Catalyst to offer clients complete online marketing solutions
- See how you too can put these best practices in place to help your clients
Measuring and Optimizing your eCommerce Checkout Experience with Karim Ardalan from Dashbee
Learn how to test, measure, and optimize the online shopping experience for your e-commerce projects. Join Adobe Business Catalyst partner dashbee to glean best practices based on real-world use cases. Join Karim Ardalan, founder of dashbee, to:
- Learn how to identify fallout points and areas for improvement during the purchase experience
- Hear best practices for optimizing and measuring the impact of changes to your checkout process
- See real-world case studies of these practices in action
Developing an Effective Sales Strategy for Your Web Agency with Tim Gentle from Design Experts
Learn how to develop and implement an effective sales and retention process for your web agency. If selling solutions is something you need to brush up on, you don't want to miss this session. Join Tim Gentle from the agency Design Experts as he:
- Uncovers the importance of documentation in the sales process, from the phone ringing to closing the deal
- Provides tips on identifying and qualifying customers
- Outlines methods of scoping out the specific requirements of a project
- Defines how to create and deliver profitable sales proposals
Zero to Hero: The Business Catalyst Partner Journey with Brent Weaver from BC Gurus
Join Brent Weaver, CEO of BC Gurus, to glean insights from his impressive career, which has included launching hundreds of sites; consulting with many partners; and maintaining the popular education, tool, and template site BCGurus.com. Leveraging his experience with Adobe Business Catalyst, Weaver will:
- Take you on a journey through Business Catalyst partner stories from around the world
- Outline simple concepts that Business Catalyst partners can use to compete and grow their web business
We hope you enjoy the recordings, and thanks again to everyone who was able to make it!
Until next time,
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team.