The Business Catalyst team has just finished a major upgrade of the DNS architecture that will increase the performance and the availability of the system.
This is an infrastructure upgrade that will improve both system scalability and resilience, while keeping the existing DNS management user experience unchanged.
The upgrade is scheduled for Wednesday, February the 8th, from 05:00 to 11:00 AM EST (check local time) and during this time frame functionalities related to domain management, website creation and new partner registration will be suspended.
Please find below a schedule of the maintenance:
- Time frame for this operation: 05:00 to 11:00 AM EST (check local time); the duration will be of about 6 hours.
- DNS management for existing websites
- Set-up of internal or external MX records or addition of new email addresses
- Site Cancelation from the Partner Portal
- Partner Activation: if a customer has registered as a partner prior to the above time frame but hasn’t visited the Partner Portal to activate her account, she will have to wait until 11:00 EST (check local time) for this activation
- New website creation
- New partner registration
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences generated by these service interruptions.
The Business Catalyst Team