New Updates on Sydney Datacenter Migration

Cristinel Anastasoaie - Monday, February 14, 2011

Date: 14 February 8:00AM Australian Eastern Daylight

I am posting to give you some updates on the Sydney legacy DC migration status.

Today we were scheduled to have a migration dry-run, but we ran into some last minute problems while setting up the rehearsal. More specifically, we were missing power adapters for some drives and they're not something you could find at the local store. This means the migration dry-run has been moved to Tuesday, February 15th.

Although we're moving the dry-run date, the scheduled migration date on Saturday is NOT in jeopardy.

However, until we are absolutely sure that the migration will happen on 20th, we will not be kicking off any email communication. This has been placed on hold until Wednesday, February 16th. I know this will be short notice, but the we don't want to risk having people make plans for Sunday only to have to cancel them a day later.

I've also updated the previous post to make sure it includes the new dates. I will keep you posted once I will get more information.

Thank you,
Cristinel Anastasoaie
Business Catalyst Product Manager