To ensure the highest levels of performance and reliability, we've scheduled a database server upgrade on our Australia and North America data centers. To minimize the customer impact, the upgrade is scheduled at the most convenient hours for the regions and will take up to 6 hours to complete. During the maintenance procedure, creating and updating content, Partner registration, trial site creation, publish from Muse, sFTP, APIs and some site admin sections will not be available for 4 hours on ALL data centers. Additionally, all sites on the AU and NA data center will experience up to 9 minutes downtime sometimes during the maintenance window. Except for the scheduled 9 minutes downtime, the website front-ends will not be impacted by the maintenance.
- Start date and time: Sunday, September 14th, 12:00 PM UTC (check data center times)
- Duration: We are targeting a 6 hours maintenance window
- Partner registration, Trial site creation Muse Publish, APIs, FTP and some admin section will not be available for 4 hours on all data centers
- All websites and services on AU and NA data centers will experience up to 9 minutes downtime sometimes within the maintenance window
- Creating or updating content on sites located on AU and NA data center will be unavailable during the maintenance procedure
For up to date information about system status, check the Business Catalyst System Status page. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these service interruptions. Please make sure that your customers and team members are made aware of these important updates.
Thank you for your understanding and support,
The Adobe Business Catalyst Team