Hear from BC Partner Chris Kellett, learn about the new features introduced in our last system release and get a great sales tip from Erin Murray.
Don't miss out - click the play button below to listen to this month's episode!
Listen to this month's podcast:
Simply click the play button below to stream the podcast via your browser.player
Alternatively, you can download the podcast in .mp3 format for offline listening.
Don't forget - to subscribe and receive the BC Podcast each month, you can find us on the iTunes store here or by simply searching "BC Podcast" from iTunes.
In this month's episode:
- Get to know BC expert and Partner Chris Kellett
- Learn how he got started building on Business Catalyst
- Hear some great tips and advice for creating sites on the platform
- See how his new initiative - eezybc.com - is giving Partners a simple way to add cool functionality to their BC sites
- What's new in June 2011?
- Too many features to list! (see below for links to relevant articles)
- Final reminder: Update the DNS records for all migrated sites
- A HTML brain-teaser - do you know the answer? Post it in the comments section and we'll reveal the correct answer in next month's episode.
We'd also like to thank Chris for the outro music you'll hear at the end of the podcast - let us know what you think in the comments :)
- Listen to Adam's full interview with Chris Kellett on the BC Evangelist Blog
- Handy resources for your next BC site at eezybc.com
- BCv3 Interview with Eddy Chan at BC Gurus
- Learn more about the DNS changes necessary for all sites recently migrated
- Knowledgebase: Accessing Content Holders via FTP
- Knowledgebase: Accessing Campaigns via FTP
- Knowledgebase: Integrating Social Media
- Knowledgebase: Create and Customize Workflows
- Knowledgebase: Notifying Customers of Order Status Change