We're happy to announce a jam-packed line up of exciting Business Catalyst sessions at this year's Adobe MAX conference! Attending MAX is a great opportunity to network with your fellow designers and developers.
You can view the agenda below, which includes a range of dedicated BC sessions catering to both new and experienced Partners.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend MAX 2010
- See real-world examples of the platform in action, with Jason Tinnin from SimpleFlame sharing his best practices for building and selling sites on Business Catalyst.
- Take the spotlight and share your BC tips and tricks during the all-day BC Unconference. This is your opportunity to stand up and be heard by your peers.
- Meet the team and have a drink on us - we'll be running a series of events where you can sit down with the people behind BC to discuss your thoughts and concerns.
...and of course, all of your favorite Adobe tools will be on show.
To get your hands on a conference pass, make sure you visit the MAX website and register today!
RSVP via Facebook and Receive a Free T-Shirt!
The BC Unconference
Come together with fellow members of the Business Catalyst community in discussing the past, present and future of eCommerce and Online Businesses. In an open, casual environment, you'll:
- See presentations from successful BC Partners
- Be in the driver's seat of open panels and topical discussions
- Have the opportunity to stand up and share your own personal BC experiences with the community
Have a great idea for a discussion topic or presentation? Submit your BC Unconference topic today!
We'll be opening up a form for you to submit your presentation topics in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more details.
Hands-on Training with John Ulliman
If you're new to BC, this is the session for you!
Join the man behind our great "Getting Started" training series to learn how you can build business websites faster using Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver.
These sessions run across three days (Mon, Tues, Wed) and are a great way to get up and running with the BC platform.
Sunday, 24 Oct
Monday, 25 Oct
- Evening – Have a drink on Adobe and network with your fellow BC Partners – further details will be announced closer to the event
Tuesday 26 Oct
- 5:00pm – How to Build Business Websites Faster with Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver hands-on training with John Ulliman
- Evening – Welcome Reception
- 8:00pm – Meet the BC Team
Wednesday 27 Oct
- 8:00am – How to Build Business Websites Faster with Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver hands-on training with John Ulliman
- Evening – MAX Bash
- 8:00am – 3:00pm – BC Unconference
- 8:00am – Adobe's New CMS for Business: Real-World Case Studies in Business Catalyst with Cesar Keller from SimpleFlame
- 1:30pm – How to Build Business Websites Faster with Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver hands-on training with John Ulliman
- 4:00pm – How to Build Business Websites Faster with Business Catalyst and Dreamweaver hands-on training with John Ulliman
Are you planning to attend? Make sure you RSVP to our Facebook event before September 7th and we'll reserve a free, limited edition Adobe BC T-Shirt for you at the event!